What is Foreign Exchange to Me?

"A year of of my life. My life in a year."

Google Translate (Google Übersetzer)

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Well, Don’t I Feel Special!

Dear Everyone Who Has Ever Randomly or Intentionally Stumbled Across This Blog,

Whether you found my blog on purpose, or by accident, thank you, I appreciate it. I like knowing I’m not simply ‘writing to myself’ sometimes. Smile This blog was recently nominated (on a personal note, whoever nominated this blog, thank you!) for an annual competition called,

“Top 100 International Exchange & Experience Blogs 2012"

and the top three best blogs get an education package for children by SOS Children Villages donated in the blogger’s name!



Vote the best IX12 blog


The voting process is easy and goes through February 12th (German time)! Just click the button directly above this, select "Angie's Odyssey" (it's near the top because it begins with 'A') and submit your vote!

Rotary International is all about “service above self,” so if this blog can somehow help disadvantaged children in a foreign country, I’m all for it!

Thanks for your time everyone!

Liebe Grüße,

Angie(:

P.S. Elmo supports this blog too. Smile

Snapshot_20120129_1

2 comments:

  1. HEY ANGIE ITS SARAH, MIKE, AND HUNTER JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU WE ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU. WE ARE GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT EXPERIENCE OVER THERE AND THAT WE MISS AND LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete

Days in Germany